Jess Davids Glass
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Jess Davids Glass is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Jess Davids Glass receives and processes personal information when it communicates with and enters into transactions with customers.
Jess Davids Glass complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
· To provide you with the goods and service you have requested and to fulfil the contract you have entered into with us;
· To maintain our own accounts and records;
To inform you of news and events at Jess Davids Glass;
To promote Jess Davids Glass;
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
· Processing is necessary to perform the contractual obligation and provide you with the goods and services you have requested;
· You have given explicit consent so that we can keep you informed about news and events;
· You have made the information publicly available in the form of leaving a review;
Specifically we use your information to provide our products, for billing and payments, for targeted online and offline marketing.
As part of the buying and selling process we may receive details from Etsy, Instagram or Facebook who facilitate the sharing of information between us as parties involved in a transaction. This is an important part of the Services they provide and need to do this in order to perform their obligations. Jess Davids Glass respects the privacy of the member whose information they have received and will not store or use that information, will not add the details to any email or physical mailing list, will not use that buyer’s identity for marketing, and will not obtain or retain any payment information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information we receive and process.
5. Sharing your personal data
Jess Davids Glass respects your privacy and will not disclose any personal information to third parties without your consent, except where
It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims;
It is necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interests,
It is necessary in the public interest; or
It is necessary to protect your vital interests, or those of others
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Jess Davids Glass will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained and to fulfil our obligations under. We keep data in accordance with tax and revenue laws.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which Jess Davids Glass holds about you;
· The right to request that Jess Davids Glass corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Jess Davids Glass to retain such data;
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, for example, you can withdraw your consent to email marketing by emailing
· The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Jess Davids Glass on 07725315746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.